Important Operational Info for Tenants & Prospective Clients
Dear Valued Customer and Prospective Tenant,
Considering the events involving Covid-19 and following the CDC and Public Health recommendations we feel it is best to adjust our operations. This was not an easy decision, but a decision we feel is the right thing to do for the health and safety of our staff, customers, and community. We currently are running limited operations at all our facilities. Below are the current operational changes you should know and be aware of:
- Offices will operate under normal business hours.
- NOTE: Office hours could fluctuate without notice due to staffing or operational changes. We apologize for any inconvenience this causes and will do our best to have the offices open during normal business hours.
- Some of our facilities will continue to suspend access to the bathroom as well as offering coffee and/or water onsite.
- Facemasks WILL BE required whenever in the office. We ask that you respect fellow tenants and staff by keeping a mask on you while at the unit if your unit is indoors.
- Please avoid riding the elevator with people outside of your group.
- WE ARE ALLOWING THE MOVING TRUCK TO GO OUT FOR DAILY RENTALS TO TENANTS AND FOR NEW TENANTS AT MOVE-IN. Contact office about truck rentals.
We understand that some of these changes are difficulty and/or inconvenient but again we believe it is the best way we can continue to support our community while keeping our staff and our clients safe. Currently access hours will remain the same. We strongly recommend our tenants and prospective clients to:
- Check the website for the most up to date hours of operations and access at each facility.
- Avoid non-essential visits to the facility and/or the office if possible.
- Respect social distancing recommendations while on-site and avoid visiting the facility if you do not feel well.
- We also recommend making payments online or over the phone versus coming into the office. You can make payments online at www.storagecourt.com
- Renting units online versus in person when possible. You can rent a unit online at www.storagecourt.com
If you have any questions or issues, please do not hesitate to contact the facility. We appreciate your continued support and understanding during this difficult time and we will continue to do our part to support and protect our clients, our communities, and our staff while minimizing the impacts to our clients.
Storage Court and Azose Commercial Properties, Inc. Management