Important Operational Changes for Prospective Clients
Dear Prospective Customer,
We have been actively tracking the developments of the Covid-19 virus as well as the recommendations coming out from health organizations, medical professionals, and Local, State, and Federal government. In light of the recent events involving Covid-19 and following the CDC and Public Health recommendations we feel it is best to adjust our operations. This was not an easy decision, but a decision we feel is the right thing to do for the health and safety of our staff, customers, and community.
Effective Wednesday March 25th, 2020 we will begin running limited operations at all of our facilities. Below are the current operational changes you should know and be aware of:
- Office hours will be limited to appointment only
- We also will be suspending access to the bathroom, offering coffee and/or water onsite, and use of our moving truck.
We understand the difficulty this might cause our customers but again we believe it is the best way we can continue to support our community while keeping our staff safe.
Currently access hours will remain the same.
We strongly recommend our clients to:
- Check the website for the most up to date hours of operations and access at each facility
- Avoid non-essential visits to the facility and/or the office if possible
- Respect social distancing recommendations while on-site and avoid visiting the facility if you do not feel well.
- Renting units online versus in person when possible. You can rent a unit online at www.storagecourt.com
If you have any questions or issues please do not hesitate to contact the facility.
We appreciate your continued support and understanding during this difficult time and we will continue to do our part to support and protect our clients, our communities, and our staff while minimizing the impacts to our clients.
Storage Court and Azose Commercial Properties, Inc. Management