At Storage Court we want to make sure your storage process is as simple as possible. To that end, we supply top-quality storage unit rentals and parking spaces, as well as boxes, locks, and moving supplies all in one place.
We believe in quality products and our Storage Court boxes in Monroe, WA, are made of thick, durable cardboard that won’t tear under a load, and our high-quality locks come with a Lifetime Warranty.
We also carry packing materials like bubble wrap, packaging tape, protective covers, and wrapping paper available for purchase in our Storage Court leasing office. Our Monroe facility has carts and dollies available, and we offer a FREE moving truck for you to use with a move-in. Certain restrictions apply, please ask manager for details.
With more than 25 years’ in the self storage business, let our experience guide the way for you to move and store your belongings.
- Pack heavier items in smaller boxes to prevent unmovable weights from accruing.
- Clearly label your boxes on all sides for easy identification.
- Keep a list of contents at your home or office for reference.
- Seal boxes with packing tape to prevent dust from entering.
- Make things easier by purchasing boxes, packing tape, marker pens, and other moving supplies in advance.
For more packing and storage tips call our leasing office in Monroe, WA. Be sure to ask about our current specials and discounts!