Storage Supplies in Tacoma
At Storage Court of Parkland, we know that a successful move depends on good organization. We are here to help. Our office stocks everything you need to pack up your life with care. We have bubble wrap, packing tape, wrapping paper, and strong, sturdy boxes for purchase in the office. Customers are welcome to make use of our dollies and carts during business hours. Just like a good neighbor, we have got a truck you may use free on move-in day, when you lease a new rental.
Moving and Storage Tips
With more than 25 years of storage experience, we have picked up more than a few valuable tips for making moving day come off without a hitch. Here are some examples of how to pack and move well:
- Seal boxes tightly with tape to prevent dust and dirt from getting in.
- Label boxes on all sides to ensure proper placement and handling.
- Use furniture covers and wrap legs and arms in bubble wrap to protect finishes.
- Pack linens and towels in drawers.
- Nothing beats a good plan. Well before your move, make inventory and task lists, and edit them as needed.
Ask an experienced Storage Court manager for advice on sizing, and be sure to book a time to use our free move-in truck when you lease a unit. We look forward to being your one-stop neighborhood storage solution.